- schedule: a one-on-one appointment (info below)
- start-up request: request migration, templates and third-party tools
- email: InstructionalTechnology@dce.harvard.edu
- emergencies: call the help desk at 617-998-8571
support for students is provided by Academic Technology
students can email: AcademicTechnology@dce.harvard.edu
or call the help desk at 617-998-8571
Our aim is to help you seamlessly implement technology that enhances the teaching and learning experience on course websites.
We can help demystify technology and consult with you on usability and design. Implementing the technology you use to deliver your course can become an all together satisfying experience.
A course website is a space where students engage not only with the course material, but with you. By making Canvas a comfortable, central meeting spot for you and your students, we create a platform.
One-on-one appointments with ITG staff are conducted in-person or via web conference.
Schedule an appointment to receive assistance to:
- copy content from a prior iSite or Canvas course
- set up grading schemes and exams
- troubleshoot issues
receive custom design services
Treat yourself to on-demand training
2- and 3-minute screen casts explain how to use many of the rich features available in Canvas.
Use the index to the Canvas Instructor's Guide to quickly find answers to FAQs.
Canvas guides are also available for download.